fredag 25 maj 2012

A memory for life

A memory for life

This week it came students from Italy, England and Germany to our school. We had a wonderful week with lots of activities. Thank you for coming to our school, we will always remember you as the funny, friendly and happy students! 

The theme "Knowing me, knowing you - aha" is so great because it is such a big experience that you may only get to be a part of once in your life. You get new friends, you have the chance to see how it is in other countries and you learn alot. 
I'm pretty sure that almost everybody in our school is so happy to have this organization, because it is just our schoool in Sweden that are able to do this. We are so thankful, and thank you so much for visiting us.

I just wanted to say this as a blogger because I could see how everybody was smiling all the time and had so much fun! It has been a big experience to be a part of this, and I'm so happy that I was one of them that got chosen to be a blogger. This will be a memory for life!!! 

/Elif

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar