fredag 25 maj 2012

Videos

Here comes some videos from the show:

First up we have some students from our school and they play "Tetris":


Next up we have the group "One of us". Here with their acting:


The group "Thank you for the music" with their acting:



"Gimme, gimme, gimme" with their acting:


"I do, I do, I do" with their song:
   


"Hasta Manana" with their acting:


"Ring, ring" with their acting:


"Super trouper" with their song:



and their acting:



Everyone sings "Sommartider" (summer times):



All togheter in "Knowing me, knowing you":




Ursel & Julia perform "The A team":



And finally everyone togheter in "Hands in hands":


At last I just want to say THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR A WONDERFUL WEEK!!! And I hope that you all had a fantastic week like I had and I hope we will see eachother once again!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar