torsdag 24 maj 2012

Interview with students

Interview with students

Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Ursel: My name is Ursel and I'm from Germany. I'm 15 years old but I turn 16 in three weeks.
Laura: My name is Laura, and my age is 15. I'm from Italy.
Elisabeth: My name is Elisabeth Clark, I'm 14 years old and I'm from England. In my spare time I do horse riding. 

What do you think about the theme knowing me, knowing you - aha?
Ursel: It is funny and interesting.
Laura: It's a nice song.
Elisabeth:  It's a good thing and the song is good because it is a song from the group ABBA who is a swedish group. 

What do you think about Gothenburg so far?
Ursel: It is a beautiful city, great buildings and I like the nature and culture.
Laura: Gothenburg is beautiful!
Elisabeth: It's beautiful!!

What have been the funniest thing to do during this week?
Ursel: Liseberg yesterday.
Laura: I loved to go with my friends to Liseberg!
Elisabeth: The beach at Vrångö.

Would you like to go on a trip like this once again?
Ursel: Yes, sure!
Laura: It is beautiful in Sweden, so alternativ I wan't to come here again.
Elisabeth: Yes!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar