torsdag 24 maj 2012

Interview with teacher

Interview with teacher

What's your name, and in which school are you teacher in?
I'm teacher in Peter-Weiss-Gesamtschule in Unna and I teach german and english. My name is Sabina.

What do you think about the international week?
I found this a really great opportunity for all the students, teachers and the school.

What has been the best during this week?
I think the best will be the final show tonight!

Have you been in any other country at the international week?
Yes, I have been in Lodi in Italy, and we also have some exhanges work with Brittain and USA.

For how long have you been a teacher?
Oh, 40 years.

What is the best thing about Gothenburg in Sweden?
There is very friendly people in this city.

What do you think is the best feature on your school in Germany?
The best things is that the kids is very encourage to do things to do this like musicals that is a big part on our school. And we also have a school-farm with lots of animals like bees, dogs, and ponies.

Have you learned any swedish since you came here?
Just a little bit, it's tricky but some of the words are very familiar with german. But I have learned some numbers, about 1-8. 

What is the biggest different between our school and your school in Germany?
The size. Your school is much smaller, you are like a big family, which I like alot! Our school is to big, I wan't it to be smaller, like yours!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar